The studio policies were designed to professionally and efficiently regulate the values the studio upholds. Please take a moment to read the information thoroughly and submit any questions or concerns you may have to our staff to be addressed promptly.
TUITION: Elevation Dance Studio will run concurrently with the Aurora City School District school year calendar Mid -September 2021- June 2022. Tuition is based on a 9-month dance season. Tuition must be paid in full by the 1st of the month either through automatic withdrawal from a bank account or credit card.
· Tuition is non- refundable and there are no adjustments for missed classes. Tuition is divided over 9 month dance season and if an absence occurs makeup classes will be made available.
· A $10 late fee will be charged to the dance account for payments after the 15th of the month prior.
· A $25 fee will be charged to the dance account for any incomplete auto-debit transaction or insufficient funds.
If the dance account is past due by 30 days without any explanation, your child may not participate in class until the dance account is up-to-date
TIME AND ATTENDANCE: Be respectful to the Elevation Dance Studio staff and dancers. Regular attendance is required. Please arrive to class on time and be prepared. Classes are structured with a stretch and warm-up to prevent any injuries, technique across the floor, and choreography. There are no refunds for missed classes. Make-up classes are offered for all ages and levels.
BEHAVIOR: Positive attitudes and good behavior are expected from every dancer and parents while in the dance studio and any other function representing Elevation Dance Studio. We strive to build self-confidence, self-esteem, and team-building skills. Any negative behavior will not be tolerated. This rule also applies to social media outlets.
Our annual dance recital will be performed in June 2022. The average cost of the recital costumes by levels will range in price from $55.00-$85.00 each costume. We require a $15 costume deposit for each class, with tuition in November. The remaining costume balances will be due by January 15, 2021.
· Costume pricing will include tights for the dance recital.
· Costume pricing does not include shoes. Shoe styles are specified in the Dress Code.
· Combo class- $55.00
· Level 1- $55.00
· Level 2- $55.00
· Level 2 Int- $65.00
· Level 3- $65.00
· Level 4- $65.00
· Competition Team- $75.00-$85.00 (Multiple performances and competitions throughout the 2021-2022 dance season and 2 performances)
· If you register for classes after January 1, 2022, costume balances must be paid in full.